Meet Helene

Life has never been sweeter!

GENERAL.DEFAULTPHOTO

Helene Supraner, Senior Manager

Thank you for visiting my DCD website!
 
Chances are, if you are here, you love chocolate!   So does 98% of the population (the other 2% are lying!).
 
There are three ways you can be involved in Dove Chocolate Discoveries:
 
1)   Customer:   If you love chocolate, you'll LOVE Dove Chocolate Discoveries!   This is Dove's exclusive line of premium products, only available through a chocolatier like myself, and ohhh so good!   You can place an order anytime, 24/7, on my website.
 
2) Host a Party:   If you want chocolate but want it FREE, and enjoy having a relaxing time with your friends, this is the option for you!   It's easy to host a chocolate party.   You simply invite your friends and I bring all the chocolate goodness!   You earn free and discounted products.   SWEET!
 
3)   Join My Team:   It's so easy and fun to be a chocolatier.   This really is the easiest job.   It is a multi-billion dollar industry, appeals to men and women alike, and people love to come to the parties.   We are backed by Mars, Inc. (think M&M's) and offer the best-tasting chocolate out there.   Since this is a ground-floor business opportunity, it's the perfect time to join!   Check out the "Opportunity" link to learn more, and to join the team!  
Helene Supraner, Independent Chocolatier with Dove Chocolate Discoveries

Promote Your Page Too

Or scroll down to learn more




Be a Chocolatier

No chocolate experience needed.

Great Pay

Earn up to 40% on personal sales plus more when you grow your team. Work a schedule that works for your lifestyle and your income goals.

Amazing Support

Enjoy all the benefits of an early-stage company with all the support of a global leader. We'll teach you a proven model to experience immediate and long-term success.

Iconic Products

Made by Mars, Inc with more than 100 years of chocolate experience making brands like M&M's®, Snickers®, and Dove®.

Or scroll down to learn more


Host a Party

Chocolate, the easy yes!

Free Product

Hosts receive free and half-price items based on their party size. Treat yourself to a White Chocolate Daiquiri or a chocolate spice rub. Our hosts get the most!

Fun with Friends

When the question is "Chocolate"? - the answer is "Yes!". From martinis to BBQ - share an all-new chocolate experience with your friends.

Family Favorites

Experience some of our customer's favorite products and learn easy, elegant recipes that will quickly become your family's favorites, too!

Or scroll down to learn more



Shop for Chocolate

Hard to resist. Easy to make.

Premium
Chocolate

We take great care in the production of chocolate from bean to bar, which results in our signature silky smooth taste.

Not Available
in Stores

Only available through your independent Chocolatier to ensure peak freshness and your satisfaction.

Something
for Everyone

From classic candies to savory sauces, we've created a whole new way to enjoy chocolate.

Or scroll down to learn more



Learn about Us

Over 100 years experience.

Heritage

In the 1880's, Frank C. Mars learned chocolate-making in his mother's kitchen. Later in life, he and his wife Ethel, started selling chocolate from their kitchen in Tacoma, Washington.


Today, Dove Chocolate Discoveries brings that home-selling tradition full circle through our Chocolatiers.

Beloved Brands

Walk in the door with the credibility of the world's largest chocolate company. With over 100 years of experience, we've got your back.


Our lucrative career plan, Mars industry leadership, and a product that is second to none, make Dove Chocolate Discoveries an outstanding business opportunity.

Code of Ethics

We are member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA), which has stringent rules and guidelines to ensure ethical practices and fair business transactions.


As a member company, we commit to uphold the DSA's Code of Ethics designed specifically to protect our consultants and consumers alike.


Help Us Give Back

Our Chocolatiers nominate recipients and fundraise for the Front Row Foundation. Hosts and party guests contribute either directly or with every purchase of our Molten Lava Cake Mix.

From the science behind cocoa genome to funding economic development projects, Mars is a leader in cocoa sustainability. We are committed to improving the lives of those closest to cocoa.



1