Get In Touch
Once upon a time, enjoying chocolate was my escape. Bad day at work? Rocky Road Ice Cream… Break up with a boyfriend? Chocolate Cheesecake… You get the idea.
One day I discovered a fairy tale come true – I could host a chocolate party or even become a Chocolatier and share the fairy tale with others. It was too good to be true! If this is your first time happening upon Dove Chocolate Discoveries™, go ahead, pinch yourself! This isn’t a dream!! You CAN have a career in chocolate and party your way to paradise with our annual incentive trip (I'm proud to be one of 126 Chocolatiers headed to Punta Cana this year!). You CAN have your friends over to delight in an evening of fun and chocolate-covered goodness and fill your pantry with free goodies galore. You CAN enjoy chocolate martinis, truffle fudge brownies and so much more made with real Dove Chocolate any day, any time. What's your fancy?
As your new best friend, I’m here to help make your chocolate-covered dreams come true. Have a look around (try not to drool on your computer screen too much) and then give me a call at 719-439-3522 and we’ll plan your perfect escape...
Join Me On Facebook
Promote Your Page Too
Startup Nation 2011 Home-Based 100 Competition Winner!
Visit My Youtube Channel
How to Make Chocolate Mousse:
On KVOR 740 Radio: • 12/10/2011 with Teresa Farney on Table Talk about Sweet Gifts and Savories
• 01/15/2011 with Ginsburg about Beans for the Brave Project (Espresso Beans for Soldiers)
• 08/21/2010 with Teresa Farney and team member Rebekah Cheung on Table Talk about Chocolate Martinis and More
• 01/24/2011 Fox21 News: Beans for the Brave Feature (with video)
• 01/17/2011 News First 5: Beans for the Brave Feature
On the Web:
• February 4, 2011 Colorado Springs Macaroni Kid
• January 21, 2011 Colorado Springs Macaroni Kid
• January 14, 2011 Colorado Springs Macaroni Kid
• December 30, 2010 Colorado Springs Macaroni Kid
• December 23, 2010 Colorado Springs Macaroni Kid
• December 16, 2010 Colorado Springs Macaroni Kid
• December 10, 2010 Colorado Springs Macaroni Kid
• December 2, 2010 Colorado Springs Macaroni Kid
• June 18, 2010 En Chocolat Follower Friday
Other Items of Interest:
• Proud Supporter of the Empty Stocking Fund
- Why did you join DCD?
- I was looking for a way to meet new friends as well as contribute to my family's income that offered a flexible schedule I could work around my son's needs. I'm so thankful that I realized quickly what a blessing this benefit could be because now this is my sole source of income.
- If you were a DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES product, what would you be? Why?
- I would be our Choco-Granola Fruit Crunch! I'm a little nutty, sweet and can adapt to suit a variety of needs. I am also a "healthy" choice for those looking to start their own chocolate business due to my own success with our company and my former career as a successful CPA and business professional.
- What was the most fun you ever had at a Tasting Party?
- I once treated my clients to a "Banana Split" party. They each brought their "best banana" and it was so fun to learn about each banana. The winner was actually a green banana that was dressed up like an Irish lass, but we had bride and groom bananas, circus bananas, etc. It stands out as one of the best parties I've ever had the pleasure of attending.
- What do you do when you're not holding Tasting Parties?
- I spend most of my time outside of chocolate tastings with my "little red head" and supporting team members. I am also an active member of my church and assist with the high school youth group.